To upgrade to the v2.5(Dec 23,2019) of Pay Money, first login to your cPanel.
Then, go to File Manager->public_html.
a) Add attached “favicon.ico” file at project root (optional)
favicon file: favicon.ico
b) From project root, replace the existing “.htaccess” file with the attached “.htaccess” file.
.htaccess file: .htaccess
c) Go to (vendor/buzz/laravel-google-captcha/src) and do the following two things :-
i) replace existing “Captcha.php” file with attached “Captcha.php” file.
Captcha file: Captcha.php
ii) add(or replace if exists) the attached “Option.php” file.
Option file: Option.php
d) Go to (routes/api.php) and replace the existing “api.php” file with the attached “api.php” file.
api file: api.php
As each upgrade has its installer enabled by default, to disable the installer, go to ‘config’ folder and replace ‘app.php’ with the attached ‘app.php’ file below.
App file: app.php
Few meta’s have been updated. Follow the steps below to update meta’s:-
1) Download the SQL file from the attached ‘upgrade-paymoney-v2.5-dec-23-sql’ file below.
2) Login to PHPMyAdmin from your browser & select the project database name.
3) After downloading the SQL file, open it with any editor(notepad++, sublime text, etc) & copy the SQL file text and paste it as shown in the following screenshot.
4) Click on the ‘Go’ button to continue.
SQL file : upgrade-paymoney-v2.5-dec-23-sql
Note: If you don’t see changes in your project, you must clear your project cache. The steps are mentioned below:-
1) Go to your project directory.
2) Open up your operating system terminal as an Administrator.
3) Run the following commands as shown in the screenshot below.