To upgrade to the latest version of Pay Money, first, log in to your cPanel.
Then, go to File Manager->public_html.
Select all the folders except .env file & replace it with new folders from the upgraded version folder.
As each upgrade has its installer enabled by default, to disable the installer, go to the ‘config’ folder and replace ‘app.php’ with the attached ‘app.php’ file below.
App file: app.php
You need to update your database. To update, follow the steps below:-
1) Download the SQL file from the location – (storage/schema/db_changelog.sql)
2) Now, login to PHPMyAdmin from your browser & select the project database name.
3) After downloading the SQL file, open it with any editor(notepad++, sublime text, etc) & copy the SQL file text and paste it like the following screenshot.
4) Click on the ‘Go’ button to continue.
Note: If you don’t see changes in your project, you must clear your project cache. The steps are mentioned below:-
1) Go to your project directory.
2) Login to your SSH account. Go to the directory where the Pay Money project exists.
3) Run the following commands as shown in the screenshot below.