To upgrade to the latest version of Pay Money, first login to your cPanel.
Then, go to File Manager->public_html.
Select all the folders except .env file & replace with new folders from upgraded version folder .
As each upgrade has it’s installer enabled by default, to disable the installer, go to ‘config’ folder and replace ‘app.php’ with the attached ‘app.php’ file below.
You need to update your database. To update, follow the steps below:-
1) Download the sql file from the attached ‘upgrade-sql’ file below.
2) Now, login to phpmyadmin from your browser & select the project database name.
3) After downloading sql file, open it with any editor(notepad++, sublime text etc) & copy the sql file text and paste it like the following screen shot.
4) Click on ‘Go’ button to continue.
Sql file : upgrade-paymoney-2.1-sql
App file : app.php
Note: If you don’t see changes in your project, you must clear your project cache. The steps are mentioned below:-
1) Go to your project directory.
2) Open up your operating system terminal as an Adminstrator.
3) Run the following commands as shown in the screenshot below.